Why raise the bowls?
By raising the bowls up off the floor it helps our
- Better posture, especially with older pets.
- Better digestion - food moves from mouth to stomach quicker and easier.
- Less stress on the Pasterns (canine forearm/wrist area)
- Less “leaning”, relieves stress on hips and shoulder area.
What material are the elevated feeders constructed of?
The feeders are made out of a
- Water resistant
- Superior weather ability
- Easily cleaned
- Rot Resistant
- Resists Splitting
- Will not delaminate like wood
- Insect resistant (including termites)
- Lead, cadmium, barium, and zinc free
- BPA free plastic
- Uniform Color and Texture
How do I determine the correct height?
To determine the correct feeder height for your
How do I determine the correct bowl size?
The best way to determine the correct bowl size is to fill the bowl your pet is using now with water and see which one of our bowl capacities match closest. The list below was based on filling our stainless steel bowls with water.
- 1 Pint holds 1.6 cups of water (1.25 inch diameter, 1.75
- 1 Quart: 3
cupscapacity, 6.5 inch diameter, 2.5 inchdeep
- 2 Quart: 6
cupscapacity, 8.25 inch diameter, 2.75 inchdeep
- Square: 2.5
cupscapacity, 6.75 inch square, 3 inch deep
How do I clean the elevated feeder?
Use a warm water damp sponge or cloth to wipe down the surface of your Trendy Pet feeder and dry with a clean towel. Avoid using scouring powders or other abrasive cleaners as they may scratch the surface of the feeder. We’ve discovered that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (or a similar product) works extremely well on any hard to remove spots. Household cleaners such as Windex, Sparkle, 409 and Fantastic can be
When will my order be delivered?
All orders are shipped within 10 business days of purchase. You will receive an email from the carrier with a tracking number and an estimated delivery date. Delivery times vary depending on your location.
How is my order shipped?
Your order is carefully packed in a recycled cardboard box and surrounded by
What are your shipping costs?
To calculate the shipping cost simply add a product to the cart and enter your shipping address. You can view the shipping cost before entering any payment information. We typically ship all orders via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or FedEx.
What is our return policy?
We have established a return and damage policy to create a first-class experience for our customers.
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
- Please contact Trendy Pet at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you ensure all return shipments and provide Trendy Pet with the shipment tracking number.
- All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged item, Trendy Pet will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible
- In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening
it pleasenotify Trendy Pet at email@example.com
- Please notify Trendy Pet of any damages on the product or packaging within 5 days of receipt